[Email] FW: WDCA -- January 30 Meeting Agenda

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Mon Jan 28 09:53:34 EST 2013

On Wed 1/30/13 we will be thanking Chief Sudler for all his good work on our behalf
Would you please try to attend the meeting at the BSO station on Powerline Road
The meeting for Pete Sudler will be brief and you could leave right after we thank him
I am checking into tickets that some of might have received for parking on the street.
Please let me know if you received a ticket we don't believe that the ticket was valid.  I am attempting to find out.  I will let you know when I can verify this information
Thanks, Joan