[Email] Next Door Platform

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Wed Apr 16 22:36:28 EDT 2014

All,

We are trying out a very innovative idea of communications called "Next
Door" and it is a very valuable platform that can be used to communicate
neighborhood crime, announcements, etc.

See attached example where a next door neighborhood next to us reported a
crime and everyone got notified quickly.  There is a NEXT DOOR app for the
iphone and android platform you can download for free that will push such
urgent announcements if you desire.

Please use this link to get signed up for the Waterford homes next door
network.

https://nextdoor.com/invite/dheynjqxwqkmqxfdmbeg

If you have any questions, please reply to me and I will be happy to answer
them.

Lu