[Email] Fwd: Happy Holidays

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Sat Dec 20 14:48:10 EST 2014

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Commissioner Bill Ganz <listserv at civicplus.com<mailto:listserv at civicplus.com>>
Date: December 19, 2014 at 4:14:41 PM EST
To: <joan at avionmetalworks.com<mailto:joan at avionmetalworks.com>>
Subject: Happy Holidays

[Happy Holidays!]

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

Hello friends,

The holiday season is finally here! I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you in District 4 for helping me make Deerfield Beach such a great place to call home. It has been a busy year and we've tackled numerous issues. One thing is certain, I am committed  to doing what is in the best interest of our City and our District.

I hope all of you get to make some wonderful new memories this holiday with those you love and I look forward to seeing many of you in Commission Chambers after the holiday. I wish you and your families a blessed Holiday & Happy New Year!

Bill Ganz District 4 Commissioner

[http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareFacebook.png]Share on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://goo.gl/b1rvi2>        [http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareTwitter.png] Share on Twitter<http://twitter.com/share?url=http://goo.gl/b1rvi2> [http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareEmail.png] Share via Email<mailto:?to=&subject=Check%20out%20this%20message&body=http://goo.gl/b1rvi2>

Copyright (c) 2013 City of Deerfield Beach. All Rights Reserved.
150 NE 2nd Avenue, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Unsubscribe<http://www.deerfield-beach.com/list.aspx>.

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.<http://goo.gl/b1rvi2>