[Email] Waterford Neighbor doing GREAT things and needs your help

Denise Bogner dkbogner at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 05:27:16 EDT 2014

Please see the following information from one of our neighbors -  hope you
can help in some way.

Denise Bogner

Waterford Homes

Hello,

My name is Kaitlyn Blade. I have lived in the neighborhood my whole life.
(You may recognize me as the Girl Scout selling cookies on the east side of
the bridge.) I am currently working on my Gold Award project for Girl
Scouts. For it, I am hosting an event at the women's club in Deerfield Beach
on September 20. At this event, experienced sewers will teach inexperienced
volunteers how to sew a simple pillowcase, and we then give those pillow
cases to children in the hospital to cover up the generic white one and
brighten their day a little. In

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Kaitlyn Blade=