[Email] Fwd: Bob Norman's Deerfield Beach Report

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Wed May 7 17:43:04 EDT 2014

For those who might have seen the Bob Norman TV  report about Deerfield Beach employees being mistreated by city staff here is the real story.  Please know that the whole video was a shame and Mr. Norman never checked out the story he was given !  Our town was played and we were made to look pretty bad . We need some emails and or phone calls to Channel 10 stating our displeasure with this type of reporting
Joan

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: