[Email] Illegal solicitation

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Fri Oct 3 07:13:14 EDT 2014

FYI

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Todd Drosky <tdrosky at bellsouth.net<mailto:tdrosky at bellsouth.net>>
Date: October 2, 2014 at 9:38:59 PM EDT
To: Todd Drosky <tdrosky at bellsouth.net<mailto:tdrosky at bellsouth.net>>
Subject: WDCA -- Illegal Solicitation

[cid:(null)]

Illegal Solicitation
Recently, homeowners in our district have received a solicitation entitled, "SORRY WE MISSED YOU".  This flyer has a recycling logo displayed and contact information.  I want to inform you that this notice is not in any way associated with City of Deerfield Beach Environmental Services or any other department.  In fact, this solicitation is Illegal.  The responsible party delivering these notices is in violation of City Code and the Broward Sheriff's Office has been made aware of this.
Please remember that if you do notice anything out of the ordinary in your neighborhood to always report it to the proper authorities. Thank you for your support in keeping our community safe.
Please Note: The City is testing new formats for the E-Notification System. We appreciate your patience.
        [http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Areas/CivicSend/Assets/Uploads/1729/sFalse.jpg]

[http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareFacebook.png]Share on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://goo.gl/jB0zSy>
[http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareTwitter.png]Share on Twitter<http://twitter.com/share?url=http://goo.gl/jB0zSy>
[http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareEmail.png]Share via Email<mailto:?to=&subject=Check%20out%20this%20message&body=http://goo.gl/jB0zSy>

Copyright (c) 2013 City of Deerfield Beach. All Rights Reserved.
150 NE 2nd Avenue, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you may Unsubscribe<http://www.deerfield-beach.com/list.aspx>.

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.<http://goo.gl/jB0zSy>