[Email] Fwd: Deerfield Beach Green Earth Fest Celebrating Earth Day & Arbor Day

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Fri Apr 17 09:53:38 EDT 2015

FYI

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Commissioner Bill Ganz <listserv at civicplus.com<mailto:listserv at civicplus.com>>
Date: April 16, 2015 at 11:24:39 AM EDT
To: <joan at avionmetalworks.com<mailto:joan at avionmetalworks.com>>
Subject: Deerfield Beach Green Earth Fest Celebrating Earth Day & Arbor Day

[Green Earth Fest] <http://www.deerfield-beach.com/index.aspx?nid=1353>

Green Earth Fest

Friends,

I just want to remind you that the Deerfield Beach Recycling & Solid Waste's Green Earth Fest will take place this Saturday, April 18th from 12noon to 4pm at Central City Campus, 410 SW 4th Street.

There will be free trees and rain barrels for Deerfield Beach residents while supplies last. Compost bins will be available for sale and decorated rain barrels will be up for auction. We will have several home-greening workshops including how to compost and use a rain barrel. The City will also provide free document shredding (two box limit), and Broward County residents can exchange their shower heads for more water-efficient fixtures. Kids can visit a petting zoo, two bounce houses, a craft zone or Team Depot's kids' workshop and even get their face painted. Check out the latest commercial <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB-QWZUmFI4> for the event provided by our Public Information Office.

I hope to see all of you at this family and eco-friendly event.

Thank you,
Bill Ganz

[http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareFacebook.png] Share on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://goo.gl/GYJyIg>

[http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareTwitter.png] Share on Twitter <http://twitter.com/share?url=http://goo.gl/GYJyIg>

[http://www.deerfield-beach.com/Assets/Images/IconShareEmail.png] Share via Email <mailto:?to=&subject=Check%20out%20this%20message&body=http://goo.gl/GYJyIg>

Copyright (c) 2013 City of Deerfield Beach. All Rights Reserved.
150 NE 2nd Avenue, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441