[Email] {Disarmed} Fwd: Pioneer Park & Quiet Waters Athletic Park Field Lighting Installation

Toni trsoles at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 11:28:38 EDT 2015

Joan,
PLEASE do NOT send me emails other than pertaining to Waterford Homes that I signed up for.  I have already requested that I did not want to receive unwanted solicitation.  PLEASE TAKE MY EMAIL OFF OF YOUR EVERYTHING LIST.  Please comply.  I only want to receive emails regarding our neighborhood.
Thank you,
Toni Soles

Sent from my iPad