[Email] Founder's Days Volunteers Needed

Judith Stanich judithofdfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 09:44:15 EST 2015

Good morning​
Volunteers needed!
Working together builds a more solid community, provides an opportunity to
make new acquaintances and offers a wonderful sense of accomplishment when
all is said and done.
This community event needs volunteers. I have included the schedule for
beer sales for all 3 days. If you have already signed up, thank you. If you
have not signed up to volunteer, please consider it.
We also need volunteers for a variety of chores such as-setting up tables,
chairs, putting out signage, directing artists and vendors to their
specific locations and handing out programs.
Please contact me if you can find the time to help out.
Check our web site www.DeerfieldBeachFoundersDays.com
<http://www.deerfieldbeachfoundersdays.com/> and please like us on Facebook
Deerfield Beach Founders Days and we'll like you right back!
Thanks
Judi
for Kiwanis
​

Bar Schedule 2015 FD

*Friday  *5-11 (hours of operation)

3-7 (shift hours-allows for set up)

1

2

3

6:30- 11:00 (shift hours-allows for breakdown)

1

2

3

4

5

*Saturday  *10-11 (hours of operation)

9-3 (shift hours-allows for set up)

1

2

3

2:30-7 (shift hours)

1

2

3

6:30-11 (shift hours-allows for breakdown)

1

2

3

4

5

*Sunday * 9-5:30 (hours of operation)

9-2 (shift hours-allows for set up)

1

2

3

1:30-6:30 (shift hours-allows for breakdown)

1

2

3

4