[Email] Fwd: 10th Street update

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Fri Dec 9 13:22:52 EST 2016

This is the latest on the 10th St changes.  Will keep you posted as  we learn more.
Happy Holidays
Joan

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bill Ganz <bganz at deerfield-beach.com<mailto:bganz at deerfield-beach.com>>
Date: December 9, 2016 at 11:16:34 AM EST
To: Joan Maurice <joan at avionmetalworks.com<mailto:joan at avionmetalworks.com>>, Todd Drosky <seminolesfan at bellsouth.net<mailto:seminolesfan at bellsouth.net>>, Nicole Giordano <NGiordano at deerfield-beach.com<mailto:NGiordano at deerfield-beach.com>>, Nancy Kasmarski <nek514 at comcast.net<mailto:nek514 at comcast.net>>, "Lotus Boss" <lotusboss at gmail.com<mailto:lotusboss at gmail.com>>, Eric Torella <eric.torrella at gmail.com<mailto:eric.torrella at gmail.com>>
Subject: 10th Street update

At the MPO yesterday, FDOT put an approximate $540 million price tag on the project.

I called Greg Stuart and asked if that number included everything we wanted. He told me "yes" and that they aren't going to approve anything less.

Please pass this on to the members.

All my best and Happy Holidays,

Bill

Sent from my iPhone

The City of Deerfield Beach is governed by the Public Records Act as set forth in Chapter 119, Florida Statutes. Emails and email addresses are subject to the Public Records Act and are public records subject to disclosure. All emails, and any corresponding email addresses, sent or received are retained by the City of Deerfield Beach as public records. If you do not want your email or email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact the City Clerk's office by phone at 954-480-4213 or in writing.