[Email] Important 10th St info meeting

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Mon Mar 28 10:55:56 EDT 2016

On March 31, 2016  this  Thursday, there is an informational  meeting at the Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization
100 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 850, Fort Lauderdale FL   The  entrance  to the building is off Andrews Ave at the southwest corner of Cypress Creek Road, & Andrews Ave. There is parking under the building.
The meeting starts at 6pm.
The agenda should include some of the information your representatives have been ASKING FOR SINCE ALL OF THIS STARTED.
The presentation will be given by the Florida of Transportation regarding:

1-      Land use and transportation

2-      Traffic synchronization

3-      Changes to the I-95 and Turnpike Interchanges

Major changes are coming to SW 10th Street . This will be an important opportunity for you to hear what and how the plans will effect our community.
Many of us are concerned about property values, quality of life issues , etc. etc . etc.
You will have an opportunity to speak on the information presented Thursday Night.
Please don't let this opportunity pass you by.
We must show our concern and strength to the MPO  leaders and the FDOT.
Talk to your neighbors and try to carpool.
Your COAT Reps can't do this alone. WE NEED YOU.
Thanks,
Joan Maurice,  Pres of Waterford Homes my cell  561-239-2534
COST  Member Representing you