[Email] I thought you might like this event: Meet & Greet Code Compliance and BSO

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Thu Jul 27 21:39:09 EDT 2017

I thought you might like this event I saw on Nextdoor:

Meet & Greet Code Compliance and Broward Sheriff’s Officers

District 4 Commissioner Todd Drosky would like to invite residents out to meet local Code Compliance and Broward Sheriff’s Officers on Saturday, July 29, 2017. Staff will be available for an informal question and answer session with representatives from the Code Compliance Division, the Broward Sheriff’s Office Community Affairs Team and Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) volunteers.

The District 4 meet and greet will be held at the following locations:

Ada Graham Johnson Park (Deer Run), 155 SW 34 Avenue from 9am-10am

Crystal Heights North (Waterford Homes), 2601 SW 10 Drive from 11am-noon.
(Waterford Homes – Park at corner of SW10th Drive and SW 26th Ave.)
For more information regarding the event please contact the Office of the City Manager at 954.480.4263.
Sat, Jul 29, 11:00 AM

See more details:
https://nextdoor.com/events/fl/deerfield-beach/meet-greet-code-compliance-and-bso-1405643?i=kmdcfgplrzpsmpnxxlmc&utm_campaign=events&utm_source=email&utm_medium=u-mobile-ios

---