[Email] FDOT MEETING ABOUT SW 10TH STREET

Denise Bogner dkbogner at comcast.net
Sun Oct 15 18:41:39 EDT 2017

Please see the important information sent from District 4 Commissioner Todd
Drosky this week:

I want to inform everyone of two very important dates that have a direct
impact on our district.

First, on November 1st the Florida Department of Transportation will be
holding its kick-off meeting for the S.W. 10th Street corridor. The meeting
will be held at the Double Tree hotel (100 Fairway Drive) located at I-95
and Hillsboro Boulevard from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. The time has come where
FDOT has determined to proceed with making what will most likely be
substantial changes to S.W. 10th Street. All residents will be affected by
this project, but those residents who reside in Waterways, Independence Bay,
Waterford Homes, Waterford Courtyards and Century Village should especially
attend this meeting.

Second, on November 9th at 7:00 PM I will be hosting another town hall event
at Constitution Park. For those of you who have attended my previous town
halls you know they are issue specific. The November 9th town hall will
focus on the city budget that was recently passed as well as Hurricane Irma.

I look forward to seeing you at these events. Have a great weekend!

Todd Drosky
Commissioner