[Email] Update on SW10th St

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Fri Aug 24 16:18:14 EDT 2018

From Commissioner Drosky
Hello friends,

This week, Florida Governor Rick Scott announced that he was accelerating funding for construction of the S.W. 10th Street project.  Funding which was originally slated for 2025 has been moved up to 2021 (although actual construction will not start until 2022).  This is obviously a very troubling development for our city and I remain committed more than ever to protect our residents and businesses throughout this ordeal.  I am in regular contact with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) to monitor the study phase of this project.  The study phase is slated to conclude in June 2019 when the design phase will begin.  I will continue to keep you updated.  For more information you can also visit FDOT's webpage www.sw10street.com.

Have a great weekend!

Todd Drosky
Commissioner

Click here to watch WTVJ Channel 6 story about Sawgrass Expressway

Click here to read Sun-Sentinel story about Sawgrass Expressway
Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl