[Email] District 4 meeting

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Fri Jun 1 06:13:20 EDT 2018

For those that missed the meeting, I took the liberty of recording it. Please note that this is not a production, but just raw video, but the intent was to capture the audio mainly.
Take always:
1. Everyone needs to file comments. http://www.fdot.gov/projects/sefl/future/sw10st/email_updates.html
2. Demand that FDOT conducts a survey of the home values at the start, during and after the construct has been completed. We need to know from a independent third party the facts. No assumptions.
3. We still have a no build option. That needs to be reiterated.
4. Water retention ponds will disappear. What does this mean for our water wells? And even more of a concern, where will the rain water be going? We have enough flooding issues now.

See the video here:
https://youtu.be/F60iI1rtr9o

Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl