[Email] District 4 meeting

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Fri Jun 1 11:08:38 EDT 2018

Oh they have every intention to obliterate the well field. They even said last night that they would have to do a study about the wells and that they would have to be moved. There was no mention about the expansion last night.
See the attached. You will see my markups as to the two well fields currently in place.

Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl