[Email] Second COAT workshop

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Sun May 19 10:21:58 EDT 2019

All,
A few of us attended the second COAT workshop meeting and our local press was there as well. I am adding the article and also a plea for signing a petition at Sal’s.
There are some concerns such as the impact to the water wells (which for some reason was not correctly described at the meeting) where we have two different depths. One maybe an issue.
In short, a lot of unanswered questions still exist and future COAT workshops will try to address them.

Lu