[Email] Comments on SW 10th Street - send now

dkbogner at comcast.net dkbogner at comcast.net
Sun Oct 25 13:30:04 EDT 2020

Dear Waterford Homes Neighbor

We are on a short time line to get comments to the FDOT about SW 10th
Street.

At this time please send an email BEFORE NOVEMBER 4.

I have attached some information you may not know about this plan

1st is how close the roads will be to our neighbor's homes along 10th St.

2nd is how this will affect businesses in Newport Center

I believe this is the last time FDOT will take comments on this project.

Their next step will be to continue to move forward.

Your neighbor

Denise Bogner

(I have lived in Waterford Homes since 1985)