[Email] District for meeting - continued

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Sat Mar 19 09:44:11 EDT 2022

Hello Friends,

I would like to invite all Deerfield Beach residents to a District Four Town Hall meeting on Tuesday, March 29 at 7:00 PM at Constitution Park and Arboretum located at 2841 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442.

Recently, the question of extending the term limits for City officials came to the City Commission. It was an item that led to a lengthy debate among the Mayor and Commissioners. The result was to let the voters decide. This town hall meeting is aimed at addressing any questions and hearing resident concerns and comments. Please note this is not an issue that I brought to the commission Therefore, it is my desire to have this discussion in a town hall setting to hear public opinion on this topic. Your voice matters and I want to hear all you have to say. Please do not miss this Town Hall discussion.

For further information, please contact the City Manager’s Office at 954-480-4263.

Please continue to be safe and have a great weekend!

Todd Drosky
Commissioner