[Email] District 4 Meeting

dkbogner at comcast.net dkbogner at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 10:55:44 EDT 2022

Commissioner Todd Drosky is holding a District 4 meeting on Tuesday - see
details below.

The commission is considering changing the number of terms Commissioners and
Mayors can serve - from 2-4 year terms to 3-4 year terms.

For your information the citizens of Deerfield Beach overwhelming voted in
favor of charging the amendment for the term limits in 2006

Please attend the meeting and let him know your thoughts.

Thank you

Denise Bogner

WHOA

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Hello Friends,

I would like to invite all Deerfield Beach residents to a District Four Town
Hall meeting on Tuesday, March 29 at 7:00 PM at Constitution Park and
Arboretum located at 2841 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL
33442.

Recently, the question of extending the term limits for City officials came
to the City Commission. It was an item that led to a lengthy debate among
the Mayor and Commissioners. The result was to let the voters decide. This
town hall meeting is aimed at addressing any questions and hearing resident
concerns and comments. Please note this is not an issue that I brought to
the commission Therefore, it is my desire to have this discussion in a town
hall setting to hear public opinion on this topic. Your voice matters and I
want to hear all you have to say. Please do not miss this Town Hall
discussion.

For further information, please contact the City Manager's Office at
954-480-4263.

Please continue to be safe and have a great weekend!

Todd Drosky

Commissioner