[Email] work starting on Military Trail

dkbogner at comcast.net dkbogner at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 12:07:54 EDT 2023

Following is information I received from the City

Denise Bogner

COUNTY PUBLIC NOTICE:          Military Trail Drainage Improvements between
Sample Rd. and Crystal Lake Dr.

Broward County Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division (HBMD) will be
performing drainage system and pavement improvements along Military Trail in
the City of Deerfield Beach between Sample Rd. and Crystal Lake Dr. The work
is expected to start on April 3, 2023, and will conclude on July 19, 2023,
barring any unforeseen conditions and weather delays.

During construction, one travel lane will be closed. However, at least one
travel lane in each direction of Military Trail will be open to traffic.
Access to businesses and residences will be maintained. Variable message
signs will be posted to advise affected motorists and pedestrians.

Broward County appreciates your patience as we complete this necessary
bridge repair project.

The highway and Bridge Maintenance Division can be reached at (954)
357-6040. Project Manager Felix Garcia can be reached at 954-895-8535 or
<mailto:fegarcia at broward.org> fegarcia at broward.org.