[Email] Toys and Books for Deerfield Kids

dkbogner at comcast.net dkbogner at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 06:30:30 CST 2023

Dear Waterford Neighbors,

Please donate toys and books for kids in our City.

Thank You,

Your neighbor

Denise Bogner

Holiday Book and Toy Drive for Deerfield Beach Children

Please join the City of Deerfield Beach in a Book and Toy drive for children less fortunate in our community. We are excited to announce that the City of Deerfield is now accepting donations of new, unwrapped toys and books for boys and girls ages 4 – 16. A book and a toy will be handed out at the Ice Cream Social with Santa on Saturday, December 9th, from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM at Oveta McKeithen Recreational Center at 445 SW 2nd Street, Deerfield Beach.

Book and Toy Drop off locations are:

City Hall - 150 NE Second Avenue

N.E. Focal Point at the Braithwaite Center for Active Aging - 227 NW 2nd Street

Hillsboro Community Center – 50 Hillsboro Technology Drive

Constitution Park – 2841 W Hillsboro Blvd

All residents and local organizations are encouraged to help in this effort by donating new, unwrapped toys and books for kids ages 4 – 16 years of age, boys and girls. The City will collect the items from Wednesday, November 16th, until Wednesday, December 6th, at 5:00 PM.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity during this holiday season!

For additional information, please contact the Community Services Department at (954) 540-4818 or  <mailto:erobinson at deerfield-beach.com> erobinson at deerfield-beach.com.