[Email] FW: WDCA -- Garage Sale at the Historic Butler House

Denise Bogner dkbogner at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 06:33:12 EST 2015

From: Todd Drosky [mailto:tdrosky at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:48 PM
To: Todd Drosky
Subject: WDCA -- Garage Sale at the Historic Butler House

You are invited to participate in the Deerfield Beach Historical Society's
"Backyard 'Garage' Sale" on Sunday, January 25, Noon to 5pm.  The event will
once again take place under the shade of the 100-yr-old banyan tree in the
backyard of Historic Butler House.  Please find information attached.

With lots of winter visitors in the community, added to the intense interest
of customers to visit garage sales, we are expecting this event to be a
worthwhile sale adventure for you.  Tables and chairs will be provided ($20
for 6' table and 2 chairs) and extra sale time will be from noon to 5pm.
Please return the application as soon as possible so we can make space for
you.

Happy Day!
em
elilly707 at aol.com