[Email] additional police patrol in Waterford

Joan Maurice joan at avionmetalworks.com
Tue Jan 5 14:46:38 EST 2016

I spoke to someone affiliated with BSO about additional  patrolling ,
Since the  rash of auto break ins a few weeks back.
Unmarked cars are used very often, as well as marked cars. If you
see people walking around in our neighborhood ask for ID.
We do not allow solicitation.
Tell them that you will call police unless they leave.
If there is an exception they should have paperwork.
It is important that we look out for each other.
 If you can leave outside lights on to discourage these crooks.
Lock up and don't leave anything in view to tempt the breakins.
Joan Maurice