[Email] Derfield Farmer's Market this Sunday

Denise Bogner dkbogner at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 05:33:21 EST 2016

The DFB Farmer's Market is open this Sunday, January 17, 9am to 2pm.
Pioneer Park, NE 5th Ave (near the Boat Ramp), rain or shine.

Looking ahead,

Sunday, February 14 is Valentine's Day, so we are planning a small giveaway
to all customers.

Sunday, February 28, we will be having a Garage Sale as part of the Farmer's
Market.....garage sale vendors will be placed under the tree adjacent to the
field where the Market sets up.   Feel free to bring YOUR garage sale items
on that Sunday market day.

See you this Sunday.....pray for good weather......

Happy Day!
em  (Emily Lilly)
elilly707 at aol.com
(561) 299-8684