[Email] South Crystal Heights Park Playground Area Closed for Renovations

Denise Bogner dkbogner at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 05:31:13 EST 2016

South Crystal Heights Park Playground Area Closed for Renovations

The Deerfield Beach Parks and Recreation Department would like to notify
residents that the playground area at South Crystal Heights Park, located at
1459 SW 28th Ave., will be closed to the public for renovations starting
Monday, February 29th. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for
your understanding as we continue to improve our park facilities.

For questions or more information please contact Parks and Recreation at
954-426-6898.