[Email] Reminder

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Tue Jul 17 09:50:20 EDT 2018

Check out Important FDOT meeting for Waterford  Residents on Wed, Jul 18

https://nextdoor.com/events/fl/deerfield-beach/important-fdot-meeting-for-waterford-residents-2281599?i=rsnbqbzpqxltwpfzyjty&utm_campaign=events&utm_source=link&utm_medium=u-mobile-ios

All,
The FDOT has arranged a special meeting specifically for Waterford Homes Residents next week to go over our options in regards to the SW10th St connector project, and to gather input as to which plan we would like to see in place.
If you have never attended any of the meetings and are not aware, we have a few plans to consider. Each one has it’s pros and cons. It is very important that you attend this meeting next week, July 18th at 5:30PM until 7:30PM, held just next to our community at the South Florida Bible College and Theological Seminary, located at 2200 SW 10th St, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442. It is just a block east of SW 24th Ave and SW 10th St, and just west of the Bakery 2000.
Please help spread the word to your neighbors.  This is going to be one of our last chances to express our concerns and to review the options.
Remember, a no build option still is on the table, so that feedback will be vital to be heard at the meeting.
I can’t stress it enough, that this meeting just for us, is very important to attend. So please take a moment, reach out to 6 of your neighbors tonight, and let them know about this important meeting.
Thanks and see you there!

Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl