[Email] IMPORTANT! Project Update Webinars for the SW 10th Street Connector and I-95 from SW 10th Street to Hillsboro Boulevard Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Studies

Lu Vencl lfv at pobox.com
Mon Jun 15 16:33:13 EDT 2020

Reminder to register for this virtual meeting  event.

From: Anthea Thomas <thomasa at browardmpo.org>
Date: June 15, 2020 at 2:34:47 PM EDT
To: Anthea Thomas <thomasa at browardmpo.org>
Subject: Project Update Webinars for the SW 10th Street Connector and I-95 from SW 10th Street to Hillsboro Boulevard Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Studies

Dear Members of the Board and Friends of the Broward MPO

On behalf of the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District Four, you are invited to attend a Project Update Webinar for the SW 10th Street Connector and I-95 from SW 10th Street to Hillsboro Boulevard Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Studies.

The webinars will provide an update on the projects and changes since the last Alternatives Public Workshop and will be offered on three different days. The project corridor has been divided into three geographic areas or zones, see map below. The intent of the three webinars is to present the same presentation content but tailored to each specific geographic area and associated concerns along the corridor.

If you are unable to attend your zone’s webinar, feel free to register for another date. In advance of the webinar, the exhibits will be posted to the project websites.

The webinars will take place from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and will be offered on the following three different days (see attachment for zones):
Webinar #1 (Zone 1 – Turnpike to Powerline Road) on Thursday, June 18
Webinar #2 (Zone 2 – Powerline Road to Railroad) on Monday, June 29
Webinar #3 (Zone 3 – Railroad to East of I-95) on Wednesday, July 1

The webinars will be online only and pre-registration is required. Please visit either of the project websites at www.sw10street.com or www.fdot.gov/projects/sefl/future/95/sr9 to register and get more information.

Please see the attached Webinar Announcement for more information. If you have any questions or would like to discuss in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact the Project Manager, Robert Bostian at (954) 777-4427 or toll free at (866) 336-8435, ext. 4427, or via email at robert.bostian at dot.state.fl.us.

Our physical offices are closed in response to the COVID-19 situation in order to allow social distancing. All meetings will be conducted virtually and our team will continue planning and funding Broward’s transportation remotely as we monitor the Coronavirus situation.

Warmest Regards,

Anthea Thomas
Mobility Initiatives
Communication & Outreach
Public Outreach Manager

Trade Centre South
100 West Cypress Creek Road,
6th Floor, Suite 650
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-2181
(786) 471-0847 Mobile
(954) 876-0034 Direct
(954) 876-0033 Office
(954) 876-0062 Fax
Florida Relay Service 711
thomasa at browardmpo.org
Add me on LinkedIn.
Follow me on Twitter.

For more information on activities and projects of the Broward MPO, please visit: BrowardMPO.org and while you’re there, follow us on Social Media.

To subscribe to our e-Blasts, click here.

For complaints, questions or concerns about civil rights or nondiscrimination; or for special requests under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact: Erica Lychak, Communications Manager/Title VI coordinator at (954) 876-0058 or lychake at browardmpo.org Please Note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from Broward MPO officials and/or employees regarding Broward MPO business are public records, and are available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications, including your email address, may therefore be subject to public disclosure. This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the addressee. It may contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from public disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use, or any action or reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the Broward MPO immediately by telephone (954) 876-0033 or by return e-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments.